Infertility is one of the most physically and emotionally challenging experiences a couple can have.
One in six healthy couples of reproductive age is affected by fertility issues. This equates to 6.1 million couples per year.
Our Nurse and Ultrasound Fertility Team
What We Do
- Hormonal assessment thru laboratory testing
- Ultrasound management
- HSG, an x-ray procedure done at WDH to determine whether the fallopian tubes are open and to see if the shape of the uterine cavity is normal.
- Sonohystogram – a procedure done in the office to evaluate the uterine cavity
- Endometrial biopsy to check the lining of the uterus for signs of an infection and dating
- Cycle monitoring – available 7 days a week for lab, ultrasound at GWHC
- Ovulation induction with the use of oral and injectable medications
- Timed intercourse cycles
- Intrauterine insemination
- Therapeutic Donor insemination
- Surgery including Laparoscope’s and Hysteroscopy
- Satellite office for IVF. We work closely with Dr. Steven Bayer, RE
- Mind and body wellness working with alternative medicines such as acupuncture
Experienced NH Infertility Specialists Can Help You
Dr. Rebecca Banaski's special interest is also Fertility and she loves working with our patients and celebrating their success! Dr. Banaski is assisted by Kim Pillsbury, LPN . Kerry Norton, RN provides weekend coverage. Our team of experienced fertility specialists have helped hundreds of couples in the New Hampshire and Maine Seacoast to have a babyl
Read about some of our our infertility sucess stories, then contact us to take an active approach in making informed choices, overcoming fears and achieving your ultimate goal: having a baby. We're here to help you.